New offerings from Delta represent investments in innovation to elevate the customer experience.
Starting March 1, 2015, travelers will benefit from a renewed suite of Delta experiences that represent billions of dollars of investment and further elevate the customer experience through differentiated service offerings. The investments are revealed through a new line of branded products called Delta OneTM, First Class, Delta Comfort+TM, and Main Cabin, all of which provide greater choice and premium options that go along with Delta’s signature of providing the highest standards of quality and service. Differentiated amenities and services are offered with each product, setting a new standard for comfort and convenience.
With the introduction of these new products, Delta will discontinue reference to the former BusinessElite®, Economy ComfortTM and “Economy” cabin. The reference to First Class will remain the same. New Delta One™, First Class and Delta Comfort+™ seat covers will be installed on Delta aircraft throughout 2015.
The following sections highlight product attributes of each branded product line.
Introducing Delta One
Every detail thoughtfully considered, from start to finish
Delta One customers will enjoy:
• Westin Heavenly® In-flight Bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats. This will be available on all long-haul international flights and cross-country flights between JFK and LAX
• A selection of regionally-tailored, chef-curated meals which are paired with wines selected by our Master Sommelier Andrea Robinson
• Complimentary Delta Sky Club® access before the flight
• Noise-canceling headsets and MALIN + GOETZ items in a TUMI amenity kit
A premium experience that puts our customers’ needs first
First Class is a premium cabin offering on domestic routes without Delta One™*.
Delta’s First Class customers will enjoy:
• Premium seats with ample legroom
• Wi-Fi, where available, and personalized service
• Premium menu offerings (on select flights), healthier snacks, Starbucks® coffee, plus complimentary beer, wine and spirits
• Access to complimentary premium entertainment with Delta Studio™ where available
• Premium boarding and deplaning to be among the first on and first off
*First Class is also available on select short-haul international flights; Business Class may be offered in place of First Class. The amenities offered in Business Class vary by flight and aircraft.
Enjoy more of the perks you need
Delta Comfort customers will enjoy:
• More legroom and on select longer flights, extra recline
• Premium snacks and complimentary Starbucks®, beer, wine, and spirits on most flights
• Seat location toward the front of the plane, which means customers are among the first off
• Access to Sky Priority® boarding and dedicated overhead bin space means Delta Comfort+™ customers will be among the first on the plane to get their carry-on stowed
• Wi-Fi, where available
• Complimentary premium entertainment through Delta Studio™ where available
A superior experience with the must-haves you can’t get on just any airline when traveling on Delta
Delta’s Main Cabin customers will enjoy:
• Pretzels, peanuts or Biscoff® cookies and complimentary Starbucks® coffee or non-alcoholic beverage of choice on flights over 250 miles
• Options to purchase beer, wine and spirits on board flights over 250 miles and select flights offer EATS menu selections for sale; complimentary beer, wine and spirits available on most long-haul international flights
• Ability to stay connected with Wi-Fi, where available
• Complimentary entertainment from Delta Studio™ where available including selections of TV, movies and music
*Passengers that purchase a Basic Economy fare will travel in Delta’s Main Cabin and experience the same superior on board experience as passengers that purchase a Main Cabin fare.
Medallion® Benefits Updated to Reflect Product Investments in Delta Comfort
The following Delta Comfort benefits are effective March 1, 2015:
|Access to Delta Comfort+||Silver Medallion||Gold Medallion||Platinum Medallion||Diamond Medallion|
|U.S. and International Travel||Complimentary 24 hours prior to departure||Complimentary 72 hours prior to departure||Complimentary at time of ticketing||Complimentary at time of ticketing|
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Andalusia, Spain
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Austin, Tx, United States
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Boston, Ma, United States
- Calgary, 01, Canada
- Canada, 00, Canada
- Cancún, 23, Mexico