Important improvements are being made to Air Canada's eUpgrade program.
- Lower eUpgrade credit requirements, which were introduced in July 2015 as special time-limited promo, will become the new permanent requirements moving forward. This applies to eUpgrade requests made for flights within Canada, from Canada to the US and from Canada to Sun destinations.
Enhanced Request Window
- The eUpgrade request window has been enhanced for all Altitude members travelling on Flex fares within Canada, from Canada to the US and from Canada to Sun destinations. Super Elite 100K members can now request an eUpgrade up to 14 days out, Elite 75K up to 12 days out, Elite 50K up to 10 days, E35K up to 8 days and Prestige 25K up to 4 days,
International eUpgrades for P25K and E35K Members
- Prestige 25K and Elite 35K members will now be able to request eUpgrades to International destinations from all Flex fares and Premium Economy Lowest fares (these members were previously restricted to requesting from Latitude, PY Flexible and M & U Flex fares). Similar to other Altitude members, eUpgrade add-ons will be required.
TANGO AND AEROPLAN eUPGRADE PROGRAM
All Altitude members will be able to request eUpgrades from Tango and Aeroplan Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards, for a time-limited period, to Business Class and Premium Rouge for flights within Canada, and between Canada and the US, as well as eUpgrades to Business Class between Canada and International destinations . Members will be able to request these eUpgrades by using the same number of eUpgrade required for an equivalent eUpgrade from Flex, however an eUpgrade Add-on will apply.
- Promotional Window: September 6, 2016 – January 9, 2017
- valid for all Altitude members travelling within Canada, between Canada and the United States, and between Canada and international destinations (Sun markets excluded)
- valid on all Tango fares and Aeroplan Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards.
- Credit requirement:
- same credit requirement as an equivalent eUpgrade from Flex, however eUpgrade Add-ons will apply
- Add-ons will range from $50 to $150 for North American upgrades and from $600 to $850 for international upgrades.
Things we blog about
Places we have blogged about
- Africa, Anywhere
- Alaska, Usa
- Alberta, Canada
- Andalusia, Spain
- Athens, Esye31, Greece
- Bali, Indonesia
- Banff, 01, Canada
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Barcelona, 56, Spain
- Beijing, China
- Boston, Ma, United States
- Calgary, 01, Canada
- Canada, 00, Canada
- Cancún, 23, Mexico