Montréal-Trudeau becomes YUL Montréal-Trudeau International Airport, and Mirabel adopts a new trademark, YMX International Aerocity of Mirabel under ADM Aéroports de Montréal new brand platform.
ADM Aéroports de Montréal, the airport authority for the Greater Montréal area in Canada, has launched a new brand platform, a key initiative in its plan to develop, position and modernize its two airport locations.
With the new brand platform, Montréal-Trudeau becomes YUL, the destination brand that fosters the passenger experience associated with Montréal–Trudeau international Airport. While Mirabel adopts the new trademark of YMX, the destination brand that fosters the business experience associated with Mirabel international Aerocity.
Meanwhile, ADM is the endorser brand for the two destination brands. The authority will deploy the new brand image progressively; brand integration into existing installations will occur gradually over time.
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations now in force
- Canada issues travel advisory for Hong Kong
- Air Canada announces first two New Routes to be operated with game changing Airbus A220-300
- NEW! Seasonal flights to New Zealand
- "Smart bags" onboard Air Canada flights
- Air Canada enhanced check-in process
- WestJet - Buy Business, get Gold
- Air Canada Introduces Maple Leaf Lounge Express
- More value for your Aeroplan Miles
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft