Aeroplan Miles will be Honoured on One-to-One Basis in Air Canada's New Loyalty Program when it Launches in 2020
Air Canada announced the successful closing of its purchase of Aimia Canada Inc., owner and operator of the Aeroplan loyalty business, from Aimia Inc. Air Canada also confirmed that Aeroplan Members' Miles will be honoured on a one-to-one basis in Air Canada's new loyalty program when it launches next year, in 2020.
Since announcing in May 2017 that it would launch its own, new loyalty program starting in 2020, Air Canada has undertaken extensive consultations with more than 30,000 customers to identify key program attributes. Customers expressed their strong preference to use their Aeroplan Miles in the new Air Canada loyalty program, expected to be the best loyalty program in the country and, based on their feedback, they can look forward to other features including:
- The best reward value for Air Canada flights, plus, unparalleled access to travel on over 40 partner airlines, including the Star Alliance global network;
- Canada's best travel rewards credit cards, offered by TD, CIBC and American Express;
- More ways to earn and redeem points for travel, upgrades, experiences, on-board product and everyday indulgences;
- An improved experience when traveling with friends and family;
- Everything Air Canada has to offer in one place, with a new digital experience.
For more information, Air Canada customers and Aeroplan members can consult www.aircanada.com/loyalty.
Content courtesy of Air Canada
- New WestJet Summer Schedule + Dreamliner Domestic Service
- Tips to make your Holiday Journey a Smoother one
- Delta updates policy on support animal effective July 10
- 5 Reasons to Go Guided with Collette
- Stuck in a Hotel During a Hurricane? Here's What to Do!
- Canada’s new passport requirements - extended leniency to Nov 9
- Plan Ahead, What You Can Bring On The Plane To Eat
- What Are Hurricanes? Know Before You Go.
- WestJet Announces Exclusive Non-Stop Flights to Belize City
- Hurricane-proof Your Next Trip