Another Convenient Way to Work or Relax before Flying to the U.S. from Toronto Pearson
Air Canada today unveiled another convenient way for premium customers to work or relax prior to their flight with the Maple Leaf Lounge Express, located in the Toronto Pearson International Airport Terminal 1-transborder departure area. The lounge joins the existing Maple Leaf Lounge as the second premium lounge product available to customers departing to the US from Toronto-Pearson. Business Class customers or those with select Altitude Status, as well as Star Alliance Gold members departing on an Air Canada, or United Airlines flight will be eligible to access the Maple Leaf Lounge Express.
The Express lounge, just steps away from departure gates F84-F99, has seating for 50 customers. The new space features a self-serve bar, offering a wide selection of beverages, including Canadian wines and Lavazza specialty coffee and a selection of light snacks. Business travellers planning to work on site may also take advantage of complimentary Wi-Fi.
A new commuter facility was recently opened at Toronto Pearson Terminal 1 to provide additional access and to better service commuter narrow body aircraft flying to the United States. This new commuter facility was developed by the Greater Toronto Airports Authority and improves airport efficiencies within the new Terminal 1 building. The new Maple Leaf Lounge Express further enhances the customer experience in this gate area.
As a leading global carrier, Air Canada offers eligible customers access to 23 Maple Leaf Lounges worldwide including 17 at Canadian airports, plus the Signature Suite at Toronto Pearson global hub featuring 5-star dining. Customers travelling abroad may also enjoy lounges at New York-LaGuardia, New York-Newark, Los Angeles, London Heathrow, Frankfurt and Paris.
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations now in force
- Canada issues travel advisory for Hong Kong
- Air Canada announces first two New Routes to be operated with game changing Airbus A220-300
- NEW! Seasonal flights to New Zealand
- "Smart bags" onboard Air Canada flights
- Air Canada enhanced check-in process
- ADM Aéroports de Montréal unveils new brand platform
- WestJet - Buy Business, get Gold
- More value for your Aeroplan Miles
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft