Back in January, Air Canada announced the news of their Aeroplan® acquisition, to get them one step closer to launching a more rewarding loyalty program
Back in January, Air Canada announced the news of their Aeroplan® acquisition, to get them one step closer to launching a more rewarding loyalty program for customers. This starts now, with the following improvements:
Go where you want – for fewer Miles
With the introduction of exclusive Market Fare Flight Reward promotions to the most popular destinations. For example, Florida, certain destinations in the Southwest U.S., and Hawaii are all on sale right now. Keep an eye out for many more promotions like this one.
A better deal on Market Fare Flight Rewards
Redeem Market Fare Flight Rewards for 15% fewer Miles on average. On North American routes, they've also increased by 45% the number of "Great Deals" (bookings requiring fewer Miles for Market Fare than for Fixed Mileage).
More Air Canada Gift Cards, for less
Redeem Air Canada gift cards for 25% fewer Miles than before. Air Canada Vacations® gift cards are a better deal now, too. And for Air Canada Vacation packages, you can now use $100 to $5,000 worth of Miles to pay for your package.
Still the best value on Air Canada
Aeroplan has the lowest fixed fare redemption options among Canadian loyalty travel programs, with only 7,500 Miles needed for a one-way, short haul flight with no advance purchase or round trip required.
Stay tuned for more surprises as Aeroplan celebrates its 35th anniversary this year and move closer to launching a more rewarding program in 2020.
- Air Canada updates schedule through July in response to ongoing grounding of Boeing 737 MAX Aircraft
- Tips for Traveling with Your Boss
- WestJet updates penalty and service fees
- Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements
- Top Ways to Survive Air Travel
- Air Canada grounds Boeing Max 8s until at least July 1
- Marriott Cancellation Policy Loses Flexibility for Business Travellers
- Top ways to survive the busy air travel season
- New WestJet Summer Schedule + Dreamliner Domestic Service
- Are Basic Economy Fares a good fit?